So I decided to somewhat, redesign Shift Up and with this reference having some kind of perspective. So macro fans, rejoice... kinda.
- Name: Shift Up
- Type: Earth - Normal
- Origin: Idea came from the Teen Titans villian, XL Terrestrial.
- Cutie Mark: 3 arrows progressively getting larger.
- Ability: She has the ability to grow and/or shrink in size, but there's no cap to that. As a result, she could outgrow the galaxy if she wished, which she probably won't. She also has the ability to size-shift other ponies or anything alive, but it only lasts for about 10 minutes max, and she's very cautious about doing that anyway. These powers aren't legit though as they came from a potion, and from it come with lots of side effects. Main example is that if her powers aren't used for a while, like a week, then she'll lose control of her powers for a while, making her grow or shrink to a random size. It can be very troublesome.
- Personality: She's extremely shy much like Magmaberry, but unlike Magmaberry, she doesn't have a harsh side. She's extremely quite and tries to fit in with other ponies around, but considering her larger size compared to other ponies, she feels a bit alone. However, ponies around do also fear her in case she goes rouge with her powers, but in actuality, she doesn't use her powers often. Mainly because she doesn't like violence, however, she has used her powers to harm others once or twice, but those are very rare and far in between. Even then, she does get some pleasure from the size-shifting, but isn't an addiction. She also doesn't have any fashion sense... or so she thinks. Since her mane and tail grow extremely fast, she doesn't bother with trying to style them in any way and as a result, is very messy most of the time.
- Backstory: Shift Up's parents were scientists and at one point created a potion in progress. Shift was very young and was taken everywhere in case something bad happened to her, but one day, she was left in the lab while her parents did something elsewhere. Shift climbed out and messed with the potions causing her to drink one of the potions by accident. The potion caused her to grow massive, but quickly became normal sized again. A few years had passed with Shift getting used to her powers with her gaining her Cutie Mark as a result, but during all that, she also realised her growth rate was very quick. At this point, she's about x1.5 the size of a normal pony which actually scares her especially for her future.
So yeah, decided to add a bit more to her, although it's a bit much, but I'm not trying to just because I'm a macro fan.
[EDIT] Added a few more bits to her personality and abilities. Ones I forgot to add that were present in the original.